Yay! The time has finally come for us to begin what we're calling our "Vagabond Chapter" (what our friend Greg calls "Our Year of Living Dangerously"). I'm not anticipating a whole lot of danger, but I AM anticipating a whole lot of fun....
We'll return to Laguna from time to time
during our Vagabond Chapter
Lovely Laguna Beach
All of our friends know we're going to spend some time in France this fall. But not all of them know that once we leave Orange County, we'll be making a few stops along the way (Mount Whitney, Arches National Park, Beaver Creek, London...) before we reach our destination. I know these are going to be fabulous places in their own right, so I'm going to include some photos and stories about them on this blog.
Actually, before we leave "home" we'll be spending some time in Laguna Beach with Tammie, Stan, and Scamp, so I'll start with a few photos of Laguna...and one of Scamp.
No comments:
Post a Comment